Blogger Business Cards
Business cards for your blog are always handy, especially when attending events. Whether it’s to give to fellow bloggers, so that they can check your blog out afterwards, to PR agencies, or to business owners to hopefully form a relationship .
WHAT TO INCLUDE ON YOUR BLOG BUSINESS CARDS
- Your blog name.
- The URL address at which everyone will find your blog. This should be the same as your blog name.
- Your own personal name. Unless you blog under an alias you should include your full name.
- Short description of what your blog is about.
- Picture (Optional) – As a fashion blogger this is one feature that you can choose to add or leave out. It doesnt have to be a picture of yourself it could be the logo of your blog .
- Contact information- I included my phone number on my card so Its not something ill be giving to any random person
- Social Media Handles
I got business card from Printivo ( black Friday deal) – Designing was super easy since they have templates ,maybe Ill do a tutorial when I’m doing the next set -delivery was quite frustrating but I think its because I was so excited to see my cards! lol
I still plan to print more business cards from other companies , to compare quality – other printing companies on my radar
If you arent in Nogeria, get your cards from Moo or Zazzle
This is useful info. Thanks.
You’re welcome 🙂
I should be getting mine this week 🙂
Can’t wait to see them
Berry Dakara Blog
Haha I know the feeling! !
I am going to invest in cards, as well. Thanks for the tips.
This is beautiful