how’s it going with you and your wardrobe? I know it’s been a minute since my last post but I promise to try and deliver better, I’m still trying to get a hang of putting words in the text. Anyways to out talk for the day.
The colour gray (or grey if you choose) is a very interesting colour especially since it falls right there in the middle of two extremes (Black/White) which means that most if not everything that you can pair with the ‘MONOs’ can be paired with the gray. Yes, it’s really not black or white but a very gray area- no pun intended.
A few tips on how to wear a gray suit:
- Find an embolden-er; Gray is subtle so you need a colour that pops, it doesn’t have to be a ‘bold’ colour but one that adds life to the ensemble.
- Shade block; This is a way to maintain the minimalist approach but still add some edge to your outfit. I must note though that you should not use more than 3 shades, 2 is more advisable.
- Brown; Has replaced black shoes on gray, except it’s an exclusive event or you’re wearing black bow-tie
- Green; Make yourself the envy by using this color o the brooch, tie, socks (pairs well with brown shoes) or/and pocket squares. Try army.
- Gold; Accessories as opposed to the Obvious choice, silver?… Heck why not.