4 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Protein Bars
I learned about the benefits of a high protein low carb breakfast recently and how it helps people with ADHD focus more so since the year started, I have been incorporating more protein-rich foods into my morning meal, such as eggs, protein smoothies, and protein bars.
Here is a recipe for a no-bake chocolate protein bars using only 4 ingredients
- 1.5 cups raw peanut butter, blended in food processor, don’t blend till smooth so you get a crunchy bar
- 2 scoops earthchimp plant-based chocolate protein powder (Get 10% off with code THEFASHIONENGINEER)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Dutch cocoa powder sweetened with erythritol
- MCT OIL – great brain food optional
- Pinch of salt optional
- Line baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a food processor or large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and blend/stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and smooth out the surface with a spatula.
- Mix 1tbs cocoa powder (blended w sweetener) with 2tbs coconut oil and pour over mixture
- Place the dish in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to set – I leave mine in the freezer over night
- Once set, remove from the dish and cut into desired shapes and sizes.
- Store the bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week- it’s so good! I usually eat it all in a day🙈
These chocolate protein bars are a great option for a quick and easy snack on the go or as a post-workout treat. Enjoy and let me know if you try it!